Top Deal – North America
SoFi, an online personal finance company that provides student loan refinancing, mortgages and personal loans, raised $500M in a Series F round of funding from Silver Lake, SoftBank and GPI Capital. The round reportedly values SoFi at $4.3 B, up from the company’s last valuation of $3.2B. The company currently has 250,000 members and originates $1B in credit per month.
Top Deal – Asia
BlueGogo, a bike sharing platform enabled by smartphone, GPS and solar technology wherein users can search, reserve, unlock and pay for bikes via the mobile app, raised CNY 400M in a Series A funding from Black Hole Capital and others. This funding round valued the company at CNY 1B. The company operates across 5 cities in China with over 15,000 vehicles.
- Layer, $15M, Series B, USA
- Zongmutech, $14.5M, Series B, China
- Orangefamily, $10.18M, Series B, China
- Nativis, $10M, Unattributed, USA
- Jushuitan, $7.2M, Series A, China
- SAV Group, $5.28M, Unattributed, France
- Kaching, $3.3M, Unattributed, Sweden
- Bigscreen, $3M, Seed, USA
- SurveyMe, $2.49M, Unattributed, UK
- Sofdesk, $2.27M, Series A, Canada