Ever wondered why some businesses flourish – in fact, it seems they can do no wrong – and yet others struggle? Consider the answer is:
“The Edge”. And here’s your chance to bring that edge to your business and your profits immediately…
Join us for this hard hitting 3 hour event titled: “The Edge: Gaining the Unfair Advantage & Increased Profits”, you will learn specific tools that will empower you to achieve the things you’re dreaming of for in 2015, so that you are 100% set for success.
The event will be presented by Terry Kew, a successful entrepreneur in his own right and has been helping others grow their businesses for the last 20 Years. Better yet, he is an expert in profit improvement with an impressive track record.
Terry will take you through some of the best kept secrets of success that they have acquired by studying and working with elite individuals and businesses around the world.
But be warned! This event is NOT for people who want to sit passively and wait for success to come to them – that’s why we are putting this special invitation out to you and your colleagues.
Here’s some of what you’ll discover …
‘The Edge: Gaining the Unfair Advantage & Increased Profits’.
As you drive home in your car after this event you will clearly understand:
- How to thrive not just survive in your business
- How to create lasting change
- How to massively grow your clients and keep them for life
- How to create raving fans for your business
- The focus of all great business systems
- What nurturing has to do with marketing excellence
- How to build trust with clients and potential clients
- How to use communication leverage to do more with less
- How to gain a competitive advantage
And you will have identified …
- How to wake up the leader inside you
- 3 tools used by the super succesful to achieve more in less time
- A specific Action Plan for you to move forward faster
- The keys to dramatically enhancing your life and workstyle
- The 7 characteristics you can apply to have more time and money
The event runs from 5:30pm – 8:30pm at the Referron Meeting Room, and you will receive a comprehensive workbook and refreshments at the event.