Remo Giuffres tips for entrepreneurs
- Passion – find the intersect between passion, what you are good at and what can make you money and develop the model!
- Vision – Clarity of vision is key
- Believe – Be Optimistic and believe in what you are doing.
- Trust your Instincts
- Be creative and celebrate your differences – build a team that complements your strengths
- Networks and Relationships – design, develop and nurture your passionate engeaged customers and networks
- Do good work – the best marketing is a delighted customer and advocate
- Persistance – is key – you win some and lose some – research has shown that you get a customer after 12 touchpoints