How to spark innovation
Extract from Esko Kilpi
For an entrepreneur, the economic success in creative work is the result of
- the energy and interest you create,
- the cool factor;
- to fail to “motivate” people, to find no one truly interested in what you try to achieve.
- Successful ideas and arguments are the one’s that capture people’s inspiration and bridge different purposes.
- Paradoxically you always need people who agree, but equally, you need people who don’t think like you.
- Thinking develops best through friction, argumentation and negotiation.