Ark Launches 2 Properties
A boutique 27 dwelling conversion of the historic Majestic Theatre set in the heart of Petersham’s ‘Little Portugal’ district.
With the vibrant Petersham restaurant and cafe scene at your doorstep, and only minutes away frothe historic Majestic Theatre set in the heart of Petersham’s ‘Little Portugal”; Norton Street – Leichhardt and King St – Newtown.
This development exemplifies the funky buzz of inner city Sydney living. Petersham train station lies a short stroll away and whisks you to the heart of the CBD in just over 10 minutes.
The discussion will include:
• Why the inner-west is the engine room of the Sydney Property Market
• Why the location of this development ticks all the boxes from a retail, transport, and employment infrastructure perspective
• An in-depth look at the strong potential yield, low running cost, excellent value for money, and distinctive point of difference this heritage listed building conversion offers.
The ‘Buffalo Apartments’, Brunswick, VIC
Buffalo is an exciting new boutique development at 3-5 Union Street, Brunswick. A new community will be created within a 4 storey sculptured building designed to feature a range of architect designed 1 and 2 bedroom apartments.
Living at Buffalo will offer a rich cosmopolitan lifestyle. Public transport is at the doorstep with tram services directly out the front; Jewel railway station a walk away and bus routes close by, not to mention direct freeway access is only a few minutes’ drive away.
The discussion will include;
• Why Brunswick is perfectly positioned for capital growth based on the key fundamentals of property growth
• Why The ‘Buffalo Apartments’ represent great value with Brunswick
• An in-depth look at the specific project from a holding cost and capital growth perspective
Please click here to register for the webinar at
Time: – 10am
Date:- Wednesday the 30th of June.
Following the webinar we will send out the specific research reports for each individual project and the slides.