A device for metastatic cancers
Viatar is at the bleeding edge of innovation –It’s a cancer dialysis med-tech focused on the treatment of patients making metastatic cancers a chronic rather than fatal condition.
Click here for an animated video of how it works – http://www.mediafire.com/download/xb4avvy8i4vd4di/VTO_A2.mov
Viatar is looking to be listed in the ASX listed on 26 July 2016 raising $13.6m.
We are hosting a lunch with Viatar’s leader Ilan Reich on Friday 1 July. With Viatar’s founder, Ilan Reich
( see http://www.viatarctcsolutions.com/ir-management.html)
Viatar’s value proposition is
– proven technology for removal of over 90% of a cancer patient’s lethal circulating tumor cells
– few competitors and a more effective and affordable devices
– pivotal US trial results imminent, major regulatory approvals in US and commercialization in Europe 2016
– a sophisticated and supportive investor based of over 100, and in excess of USD 21M in funding to date
– a large growing market with regulated growth drivers and existing reimbursement regime in the US
– An ASX listing broadens Viatar’s stakeholder base to support global play with uplift to NASDAQ potential, Q4 ‘16.