9 gems on how wealthy people create wealth
Kochy tells Daily Telly readers to take a leaf out of a Wealthy People’s habits if they are to become wealthy
1. Don’t fear money – have a plan to reach a goal and be persistent in working towards achieving that goal. Don’t get emotional about money issues. Work through them
2. They make money for themselves . They give it a go and as a result generate there own income and assets.
3. They take smart risks – they understand the concept of no pay – no play . Whether it’s growing a business or an asset portfolio – the wealthy understand the concept of taking a risk for a return – the secret is minimising the risk and maximising the return..
4 They do their homework – they research, understand their industry and “sharpen the saw”. They are not emotional – if the deal doesn’t make sense they walk away. They use experts and upskill regularly
5. They don’t feel failure – most have been on the brink and out their assets Amon the line
6. They live within their means – more money comes in than goes out . They make frugal and conservative decisions and extend this principal into all aspects of their finances
7. They work really hard – rarely there is such a thing as work life balance .
8. They Drive a hard bargain – they are tough negotiators – they want the best deal and will haggle to get it.
9. They keep their feet on the ground – they have their family and friends around them . Those who have made it are usually generous friendly people who are prepared to share their time with those they know like and trust. You can’t put a value on your family and friends